In 1965, President Harold B. Lee said, “...you will see the time when you will have all the trouble, trial and persecution that you can stand, and plenty of opportunities to show that you are true to God and his work... The time will come when no man nor woman will be able to endure on borrowed light. Each will have to be guided by the light within himself. If you do not have it, how can you stand?"
This site is dedicated to helping members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, especially those who are questioning the Church itself, obtain that light. (If you are not a member of the Church, you are certainly welcome here, but you may find www.mormon.org more helpful.) At one point or another, all of us will have our testimonies tried, and we will have to decide where we stand. We are at a point in history when Satan is very powerful and, as prophesied, even some of the elect are beginning to falter and fall. Unfortunately, when they do begin to falter they spread fear, uncertainty and doubt with them.
Purpose of this Site
1. Help Latter-day Saints understand it is okay to question and that questions are often the doorway to revelation.
2. Provide guidance on HOW to get answers to questions, especially those about Church history or doctrine.
3. Encourage struggling Latter-day Saints to stay active in the Church while searching for answers.
4. Bring together in one place teachings of the scriptures and modern prophets that may help us on our journey to resolving concerns.
5. Provide tools to help each person find his/her own answers, increase faith, and build testimonies.
The articles here are designed to be read in order, with each concept building on the others. Feel free to comment and discuss. Ultimately though, I hope this site leads you to the Source of all truth and light. This is not a substitute for careful pondering of the scriptures nor for the sacred power that comes from sincere prayer. Only in Him can we find real and lasting peace.